Facts about Careers in Information Technology
- The global IT workforce is comprised of both males and females, and the IT profession is considered an attractive occupation for women in some countries.
- IT professionals are people with a broad range of computing talents, interests, and educational backgrounds, which enable them to make a positive difference in the world.
- Emerging, innovative computer applications require knowledge in health care, bioinformatics, psychology, ecology, management, education, music, art, entertainment, and other service sciences.
- IT professionals are creative, innovative, playful, hard-working individuals who generally solve complex, challenging problems,
- The IT profession is one of the "fastest growing occupations" with more than 655,000 predicted new jobs needed by the end of 2018, according to the US Department of Labor Statistics.
Part-time student employment: Administrative Technologies
Administrative Technologies at Illinois State has posted several openings for part-time student employment during ...
BEC offers Summer 2014 IT internship
The Business Education Compact is offering a summer internship opportunity in partnership with Intelís Champaign ca...
Pii offers Summer 2014 IT internship opportunities
Progressive Impressions International (Pii) is seeking qualified students for Summer 2014 internships.
IT architect positions at IBM
IBM seeks recent or May 2014 graduate (BS or MS) for position as IT architect.
IT internship and full-time opportunities
The School of Information Technology is posting this internship and job notice for any students who may be interest...
Employment/Internship Opportunities Feed