Checklist for Graduation
- Complete a total of 120 hours with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Complete General Education requirements.
- Complete all requirements for the major with a minimum grade of "C" in all courses.
- Complete all requirements for the minor (if applicable) with a minimum grade of "C" in all courses.
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA in the major or the minor, whicever is applicable.
- Take all courses required in the major and minor for a letter grade.
- Complete at least 30 of the last 60 hours at Illinois State.
- Complete 42 hours of senior level courses (200 level or above).
- Have no "Incomplete" grades.
- Complete the Global Studies Class (catalog year 1999 and beyond)
Note: A student may, at any time, request an Academic Progress Summary at Moulton Hall 107.